Business and Personal
Benefits of working with InsolvencyHelp.UK
InsolvencyHelp.UK provides a broad range of professional services including:
- Corporate insolvency
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Performance management and business evaluation
- Optimising returns for stakeholders
- Forensic accounting and asset recovery
- Valuation services
- Litigation support
- Financial due diligence
Our interaction with you:
- All cases and assignments would be managed through an assigned regular partner to provide seamless advice
- Access to member firms with first hand knowledge of regulations, influencers, financial institutions and customs – giving you a competitive advantage
- Low risk – you would benefit from the best advice from leading practices
- Sector insight – we have worked across many industry sectors and understand the nuances within each
- Quality assured – all members operate to a high common standard
- We are a motivated group of insolvency, business recovery & turnaround specialists that can provide immediate support, guidance and solutions for troubled businesses, even in seemingly impossible situations.
- We are steeped in experience and leadership skills.
- We have enhanced our presence and team in order to support businesses facing critical situations and have scaled our practice to allow us to provide immediately available assistance to debtors and concerned creditors.
- We are ready and continually preparing and enhancing our expert solutions that ensure businesses and their directors understand and make critical decisions correctly and at the right time.
- We provide fast comprehensive insolvency solutions. In the same way that technology has provided ways of processing information using a simple click, we absorb and process your data rapidly for the fastest results.
- We have refined and streamlined methods to solve problems and to get directors to where they want and need to be, fast. So they can continue their journey with limited loss.
- Clients may not always like the analysis we share, but we understand that it can be difficult to get past years of emotional investment in a business.
- Our fees are usually more than returned with the overall savings and benefits we propose.
- We speak with PLCs and large industrialists clients who have been really successful up until COVID-19.
- Right now many businesses are looking and thinking about the future in the wrong way – unless they start making the right decisions fast, then they may not recover from their current situation – we can help.
- It’s proven that critical decisions made under duress or stress with fear of loss attached to them are simply not as effective as when the mind is clear of conflict and fear – we can provide that insight.
Why speak to us?
This is a temporary step whereby the directors are relieved of the stewardship of the company for at least 8 weeks. During this period a full review of the company is carried out in relation to creditors, debtors, and opportunities to either move forward, sell, liquidate or refinance.
An initial review of the company is carried out whereby all options are considered. If it is concluded that liquidation is the required remedy then the liquidation process is initiated.
Company voluntary arrangement
An initial review of the company is conducted and if the director/s believe that the company is fundamentally strong and has reasonable opportunity to make a profit, then all creditors are requested to provide proof of their debt within a reasonable timeframe of between 1-3 months.
A revised business plan with identifiable cash flows is created. A formal proposal is then circulated to creditors including a proposal that will provide them with higher returns than they can expect to receive in the event of a liquidation.
We need to receive an approval to the proposal by 75% or 3/4 of the total amount of debt for the arrangement to be binding. The period if the company voluntary arrangement is then agreed is between 3-5 years.
There is also an option that 3rd party funds can be made available for a settlement offer with creditors which is described as a single payment company voluntary arrangement.
Directors Credit Cruncher
Future proofing your business is very difficult when you can’t see where you are going and there appears to be no end to the COVID-19 business affecting tsunami that has arrived. The problem with shocks like these is that leaders often simply don’t know what to do next, or how to do it, or understand how a company director detaches themselves from their duties and obligations once their company has hit a critical stage.
We are able to provide certain companies with a sale of the insolvent business within 72 hours. It is the quickest way to deal with liabilities and will leave directors free to start again without losing personal assets while avoiding the damaging effect of long term insolvency and reporting issues and the director’s reputation will remain intact.
Any Ltd company or LLP can use this new service and have the chance to start again. This approach can resolve all of Company Overdrafts, Director Loans, Asset Finance, VAT, Company Credit Cards, PAYE and Trade Creditors
Company Financial Reorganisation
This involves reaching informal arrangement with creditors and key associates and reviewing and revising asset management approach. We will review and report on where the main difficulties are and advise on revised corporate strategy. We take a directorship position during the process of investigation and restructuring.
As turnaround professionals we look at the facets of the business, it’s management strategy and profitability. We will deliver a business report and plan, considering refinance options, sale of the insolvent company or whether formal insolvency procedures are necessary.